SI #2 (Well probably not but...)



 I was able to get the light how I wanted and really improved from my earlier photos. I got the charcoal down as well. I sat in the closet of the art room and covered a lamp with a piece of paper with a small slit in it. I also covered my face in charcoal which turned out even better than I hop. I know at least one of these photos will be my final piece but I am not sure how. I may collage these three photos into one piece because I want to highlight his different yet strong emotions in prisons and I want the viewers to sympathize with Dantes.




Comments

  1. Lets print these out and make a thought process spread for your progress shot. Upload before you move on to the next Progress Shot due date.
    Love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Materials: iPhone, photoshop, Lightroom
    Process: Different lighting, specifically how it falls on the face. As well as different facial expressions to show the anger, confusion, and madness that Edmond is feeling in prison.
    Ideas: Edmond is unjustly put in prison and is not completely sure why, his want for revenge slowly grows a long with his madness in prison.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts