SI #2 Progress Check

 

These two photos illustrate how I want to use large contrasts in black and white to show Dantes' sadness and anger. These two are definitely not my final photos, but I did learn that doing photos at night isn't the best way to get a dark photo because it sacrifices quality. Also, I tried to rub dirt and soot on my face in order to make myself look roughed up and like I have been in jail for a while, that did not work at all. So I am going to use graphite which I know (from experience) will stick to my face. I like the lighting and view of the first photo much better than the second. The second one was an attempted as anger but it did not turn out how I wanted it to.






Comments

  1. How I use can my photography to explore Edmond Dantes’ revenge in The Count of Monte Cristo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. add an element of art
    and
    I really like these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts