SI 7 with Rubric

Ideas: This is Dantes escaping from prison with his mask/Count of Monte Cristo.

Materials: possibly pirated photo, photo I took, Lightroom, photoshop, cool gold filter thing.

Process: I took the photo of me and the mask and put it on top of several different photos with the prison in the back. I originally put it through different filters distorting the photo and then tried darkening the image. I then found the current possibly pirated photo and used a black/gold filter and then I said, "bibbidi-bobbidi-boo" and here is the final result.



 






Comments

  1. Notes from critique: Allison liked the less concrete pieces.
    I am not sure, it depends on how it all looks in your upcoming word doc, together.

    She suggested that maybe the hands and mask can be used more for continuity, and I agree.

    She suggested something about wrinkling the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this piece! Great drama with the proportion and the mask telling the story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts