Why did they let me have a camera?

 I don't like any of them. The photoshopping did not work, I can't find a prison photo with the correct angle. I think I can just find a cool castle thing and paint it black and it may look good enough but I have not had the time to do that yet.

    Materials: photo from the internet 😈,  iPhone, Photoshop, Lightroom, mask, cut jeans.    

    Processes: I first took the photo of the prison, darkened it, took out some of the background city. I overlaid a picture of my self holding the mask and edited it some more. The problem is the lighting on my picture is terrible and I did not pay enough attention to get them the same.

    Ideas: This is supposed to portray Edmond escaping from the prison, his determination in revenge with the Count of Monte Cristo (mask), and the prison in his past.






Comments

Popular Posts