SI Sunset Progress Shot

 The idea for my #4 piece is showing the love for Mercedes that Dantes has, and I may included Fernand in the background. The point of this photo is to build the observer's like for Dantes as a chatter. I am going for the Princess Bride sunset scene vibe. So far, I have found a photo that I already took of a sunset and added silhouettes of random folks. This is progress shot is mainly a test to see if I can use separate photos, instead of having to set up the photo.



Above is the original sunset photo that I took.

Here is the final sunset photo, I added shadows in the foreground to look more like the photo below which is one of my inspiration pieces
This is a scene from the Princess Bride that gave my the idea for the photo and I am using to see how I should edit the sunset itself so that is looks like one photo instead of multiple photos put together.


Here are the silhouettes themselves, they were taken from photos I had of my friends. I then filled them with black on photoshop. These are not the final silhouettes I will be using.



Comments

Popular Posts